SATURDAY APRIL 30TH
- Morissette House: big southern home where the kitchen, living areas, and upstairs bedrooms are located
- Newbern Library: 2013 Rural Studio thesis student project
- Newbern Mercantile: the only store anywhere near Rural Studio, this mercantile serves lunch and carries all the necessaries
- Red Barn: where the architecture studio classrooms are located
- Lions Park: located in Greensboro, this park has been the site of many Rural Studio projects including the baseball fields, can playground, shade garden, scout hut, snack shack, bathrooms, and exercise equipment.
- Subrosa: “beneath the roses” a concrete structure made by Samuel Mockbee’s (founder of Rural Studio) daughter as a memorial to her father’s memory
- Chantilly: three old southern homes that were at the site of the new Piggly Wiggly, but thankfully they were trucked off and brought to Rural Studio