SATURDAY DECEMBER 10TH: SOUP ROAST
- Rural Studio Pods: where the third years live for their semester at Rural
- Johnnie Mae’s Home: house constructed by the third years that year
- Faunsdale Christmas Parade: where high schoolers riding on their four wheelers is a main event
- Subrosa: “beneath the roses” a concrete structure made by Samuel Mockbee’s (founder of Rural Studio) daughter as a memorial to her father’s memory
- Newbern Town Hall: a 2011 thesis project
- Chantilly: three old southern homes that were at the site of the new Piggly Wiggly, but thankfully they were trucked off and brought to Rural Studio
- Lions Park: located in Greensboro, this park has been the site of many Rural Studio projects including the baseball fields, can playground, shade garden, scout hut, snack shack, bathrooms, and exercise equipment.